A blogging mama who loves to cook and do crafts.

CREATE, LOVE & SHARE

September 26, 2010

Halloween is my favorite holiday!!

Wow, this week has flown by and I haven't even post anything. I gotta catch up and post some stuff!!! Halloween is my favorite holiday. I just got Happy Hauntings. So Ive been playing around a little. Anyce loves the Cricut. She thinks its hers lol. Anytime I get a new cart she wants to play around. So, I let her pick out a few cuts and we made some images we are going to put up on the walls. I will be posting more stuff later. BTW if you don't know what a Cricut is, be prepared to be amazed!!!! http://www.cricut.com/



1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9/29/2010

    I have two boys and my oldest LOVES the cricut--he's taken over my bug, now he's trying to get ahold of my Imagine!
    These projects are awesome--but that haunted houes is AMAZING! great job girl!

    ReplyDelete