A blogging mama who loves to cook and do crafts.

CREATE, LOVE & SHARE

February 2, 2013

Oven Ribs

First new recipe of 2013. My very first time making BBQ sauce from scratch. It was a hit. I made the sauce the day I made the ribs. Let the left over sauces it in fridge. A week later it was even better!!




Ribs


Brined ribs over night

Drain and pay try

Rub with kosher salt, pepper, & McCormick mesquite

Sauce

2 cups apple vinegar
1 1/2 cups ketchup
1/2 honey
1/2 brown sugar
6 oz beer (bud light)
Liquid smoke
Worcestershire sauce
Tabasco
Red pepper
Garlic minded
Garlic powder
Pepper
Heat up in a sauce pan

Bake @ 375 60 mins
In tin foil pan with a few splashes of beer in pan

Place on rack and brown for 10 mins

This is a guess since I didn't do exact measurements. If you try it and like it let me know. Taste just like the ribs I would eat in North Carolina.




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment