A blogging mama who loves to cook and do crafts.

CREATE, LOVE & SHARE

June 19, 2011

Pineapple Fried Rice

One of my friends made a stuffed pineapple. Never in my life have I seen a stuffed pineapple. I knew I had to attempt it. I must say to turned out pretty and tasted good.

This the meal you make if you have a friend or family member who looks down on everyone's food. The presentation alone will make them think twice before judging you. If you try it let me know what you think.


Amber's Pineapple Fried Reice


Ingredients

2 cups Thai Jasmine Rice
6 oz Chicken Breast
2 tsp Minced Garlic in Water
100 g Shallots
1 oz Green-bell Pepper
1 oz Roasted Red Bell Peppers
4 oz peas and carrots
1 tbsp Olive Oil
1 tbsp Tumeric
2 tbsp Soy Sauce
1 tbsp Spices, Curry Powder
1/4 - 1/2 cup Coconut Milk (thai Kitchen Lite)
1/2 cup Pineapple, Fresh

Directions

Precook rice day ahead.

Preheat oven to 350.

Cut pineapple lengthwise. Gut and save pineapple.

In wok fry diced chicken in olive oil and garlic.
Add shallots, bell peppers smelling good, add rice, pineapple, peas and carrots.

After rice is broken up and getting warm add Tumeric, Curry powder and Soy sauce.

Once rice is doing frying up. Place in gutted pinepples.Pour Coconut milk over rice and bake for 20 mintues.

Makes 2 servings
1 serving is 473 cals

1 comment: