A blogging mama who loves to cook and do crafts.

CREATE, LOVE & SHARE

September 8, 2010

Sweet Potato Fries

Sweet Potato Fries, my husband loves them. This was my first time making these.  They turned out good. I really don't care for sweet potatoes but these I can eat. In fact I ate most of what was on my plate. :)

Please keep in mind this is rough measurements since I don't measure while cooking :)

Sweet Potato Fries

Preheat oven to 400 degrees

1-2 large Sweet Potatoes
Extra Virgin Olive Oil (EVOO)
1/4 cup Bread Crumbs
1-2 tsp of Lemon Pepper
1-2 tsp of Italian Seasoning


Wash Sweet Potatoes, cut into shoestring slices
Place potatoes in a large bowl .
Toss the potatoes with EVOO, Bread Crumbs, Lemon Pepper and Italian Seasoning.
Place Fries on a tin foiled pan and bake for 40 minutes
Turn fries 2-3 while cooking.
Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment