A blogging mama who loves to cook and do crafts.

CREATE, LOVE & SHARE

September 29, 2010

National Coffee Day/ Iced Coffee

I love coffee, Heck I live off of coffee. I get about 3-4 hours asleep at night. Needless to say is very much needed. Its National  Coffee Day. I personally think coffee deserves a whole month but hey that's just me :) I wanted to mention how I make my coffee. I only drink Iced coffee. I live in Tucson, AZ and its just plan too hot here to drink hot coffee. I use a BODUM french press and I cold brew my coffee. I love it! I got my press free via starbucks website. So, check it out. You don't have to use extra electricity. Just put it in the fridge overnight and wake up to perfect coffee.
Iced Coffee
I pour half of the coffee in my press in my cup
Add 3-5 pumps of vanilla syrup
Add a creamer of my choice
Stir and add Ice
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment